[Seaside-dev] WADivTag >> #clear

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 21:36:55 UTC 2011

Well, I meant: "Is it cool to deprecate something part way through the 3.0.x
series?" or should we always be deprecating at the beginning of a series? It
just occurred to me that you might deprecate a bunch of things in 3.0 and
then something else in, say, 3.0.7. When it turns out that there is no 3.0.8
and the next release ends up being 3.1, you want to delete all the
deprecations but there was only a very short warning for the one added in
3.0.8...

I'm not arguing for any particular approach; just raising the question.

Julian