[Seaside-dev] experimental Pharo 1.2 support

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 12:48:45 UTC 2011

Hi

Now that 3.0.4 is out I rolled in some changes to support Pharo 1.2.
Most of the things can be done with #ifdef (Smalltalk at:) however one
thing could not be done this way. I had to move SequenceableCollection
>> #sorted: to a package containing only this method
(Grease-Pharo11-Core). I'm not entirely sure whether this is really
needed. I have a Pharo 1.1 image without this method and it has been
running fine for quite some time and all the tests are green.