[Seaside-dev] Webtester on squeak?

Bart Gauquie bart.gauquie at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 21:12:08 UTC 2011

Hi,

Tried on the latest Squeak 4.2. Manually loaded all the packages, fired it
up and noticed that the tests gave the same error I've noticed before.
Apparently, there is some error in the internal 'jetty' server the selenium
rc is using, causing the implementation of squeak's HttpSocket get to wait
forever for data. I made a hack to fix it, but seems that Squeak since 3.9
has refactored some of that code, so the hack is not working any more.

I've load the WebClient project, adapted the code, and everything is working
fine on latest Squeak. I have all my tests green now.

I will try to release a new version with this fix shortly.

Regards

Bart