[Seaside-dev] Re: [Esug-list] [ANN] SmallHarbour project

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Wed May 18 15:50:12 UTC 2011

On May 18, 2011, at 4:02 AM, Nick Ager wrote:

Hi,

We are in the process of adding support for deploying GLASS applications into the Cloud Foundry, but I wouldn't mind helping folks who are interested in adding support for other Smalltalks into the Cloud Foundry ... The Cloud Foundry is written largely in ruby, so you'll need to be wearing your ruby dancing shoes:)

There certainly a lot of (justified) buzz around CloudFoundry at the moment. Building CloudFoundry infrastructure for Smalltalk deployment would appear to be a great approach - married with a hosting service that provides that infrastructure as a service.

Nick
<ATT00001..txt>

Nick,

VMware will/is providing a hosting service based on cloud foundry, but there is an open source variant of cloud foundry that can be used by others to provide hosting services ...