[Seaside-dev] state of 3.0.5

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun May 29 13:43:00 UTC 2011

> Here's the current state of 3.0.5: I saved the images from Jenkins and
> uploaded them to the web site. The change log has also been updated
> [1]. Everything but the Metacello configuration seems to work fine. If
> I load the Metacello configuration into a Pharo 1.2 it tries to load a
> version of OB that does not work in Pharo 1.2.

As far as I know most configurations have been updated to Pharo 1.3
already and many projects (I learned that with Glamour, Mondrian,
Moose, Spy, ...) cannot be loaded into latest stable (Pharo 1.2)
anymore. What surprised me more is that Metacello does not allow to
load old versions (at least this is true for the configurations I had
problems with). So I guess we have the same problem here.

I suggest that you load OB with this script:
https://github.com/renggli/builder/blob/master/scripts/omnibrowser.st

www.lukas-renggli.ch