[Seaside-dev] state of 3.0.5

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Tue May 31 17:43:25 UTC 2011

> I'm curious what you mean by the statement:
>
>   "What surprised me more is that Metacello does not allow to
>   load old versions"
>
> I'm not trying to refute it, but I am interested in what problem you had. There is a way to "load older versions" using Metacello, but it may not be obvious or???

This is what I was told in the Moose mailing-list as I tried to load
Glamour in Pharo 1.2. I didn't understand the reason either, seems to
have something to do with dependencies that are not "aligned". The
answer surprised me because I thought this was one of the reasons
Metacello was built.

> I will solve the configuration issue this week

Great, maybe it will also solve the Glamour problem at the same time :-)

www.lukas-renggli.ch