[Seaside-dev] 3.0.6 next try

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 08:07:54 UTC 2011

Hi

With all the changes from ESUG and the sprint in we have a really nice
collection [1]. I have only two open points. Lukas, could you clear
the package cache again? Some versions were moved out of the
repository and are still loaded by the build. Do we want to change the
one-click VM from the Cog to the Pharo VM? Apparently Pharo works best
only with a fork of the Cog VM that is still called Cog, can only be
found on the Jenkins and is not available on Windows.

 [1] http://code.google.com/p/seaside/wiki/Seaside306Changelog