[Seaside-dev] Headless Seaside on Debian won't start

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 07:41:30 UTC 2011

Likely you don't have X on the server, but if you do you could forward
the window to your machine and investigate further. Alternatively you
can try with RFB, but that doesn't come up either if there is
something wrong within your image.

Are you using Zn? There seem to be some issues that makes it fail to
come up, maybe try with Kom in that case.

Lukas

www.lukas-renggli.ch