[Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.0.5+ and swazoo

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 18:52:49 UTC 2011

Hi Dale,

I've never used Swazoo, but it basically seems to work. I recently
suggested to remove it from the builds, but people said I should leave
it alone.

The test on my Jenkins are only run on the Seaside packages. For Zinc
I have a separate build that tests it, but for Kom and Swazoo I am not
aware of any tests.

I do not understand what you mean by "made optional"?

Lukas

www.lukas-renggli.ch