[Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.0.5+ and swazoo

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Fri Sep 9 21:18:27 UTC 2011

On GemStone Swazoo was the only alternative to using FastCGI, so it has seen a fair amount of use over the years, but Zinc has been partially ported to GemStone and is picking up more users. There are some outstanding issues with Zinc on GemStone, but more cosmetic issues (I think) than real problems and I expect to address those problems relatively soon.

It is relatively easy to control what gets loaded by default in Metacello and that's all we're talking about...if someone wants to use Swazoo it is easy to load...

Dale