[Seaside-dev] dropping variables from WAPharoWalkback?

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 07:29:35 UTC 2011

Hi

WAPharoWalkback seems to be hit by what looks like a bug in the Pharo
1.3 debugger / decompiler [1]. It seems to be the same issue when you
sometimes get 'Instances of UndefinedObject are not indexable' in the
debugger when clicking an a variable. Should this turn out to really
be a bug in Pharo I propose to remove the variables from
WAPharoWalkback.

This sounds kinda bad and WAPharoWalkback certainly makes for a cool
demo but I would assume that most people only click debug anyway.

This makes me a sad panda.

 [1] http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/pharo-project/2011-September/053773.html