[Seaside-dev] ConfigurationOfSeaside30 version 3.0.7 refers to Zinc version 1.2

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:16:32 UTC 2012

Hi Paul,

On 5 April 2012 17:34, Paul DeBruicker <pdebruic at gmail.com> wrote:

> In the ConfigurationOFZincHTTPCompone**nts I made yesterday the
> latest/stable version is 1.5.  So the Seaside configuration doesn't load a
> new version of Zinc and instead relies on whats provided in the Pharo
> images.  Changing the version of Zinc to 1.5 (or better yet #stable) in the
> Seaside config and reloading Seaside loads the new version of Zinc.

Apologies I thought that it was loading #stable - I now see in versions
that it's overridden and specifying 1.2 - I've fixed that now.

> Also- the Seaside builds for Pharo 1.3 on the Pharo CI server are using a
> ConfigurationOfSeaside30 thats 4 versions old.

Do you know who is responsible for maintaining the versions on the Pharo CI
server? From what you're saying it doesn't simply copy from
http://www.squeaksource.com/MetacelloRepository.

Cheers

Nick