[Seaside-dev] HTML 5 multiple attribute

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 19:16:54 UTC 2012

Hi

With the HTML 5 multiple attribute [1] <input> elements now can have
multiple values. Right now only the first one is passed to the
callback block because WACallback >> #evaluateWithFieldValues: only
uses the first one. What do people think would be the best way to
solve this? I don't really want to create new tag classes for multiple
valued tags. What I can think of is a "multiple" instance variable in
WAFormInputTag and WAValueCallback. Not very nice, but would work.

 [1] http://dev.w3.org/html5/spec/single-page.html#the-multiple-attribute