[Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.0.7

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 18:11:19 UTC 2012

OK I created a #development version 3.0.7 in ConfigurationOfSeaside30.
Initial testing looks good, but....we have a problem on the horizon.

Esteban tells me that for Pharo 1.4:
Kom doesn't work - he uses Zinc instead
he is not "loading anything OB related" - that is the Seaside control panel.

In Lukas's CI server builds:
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.squeak.seaside/26492 -
again I think down to differences in OB.
(this makes using Metacello tooling in CI builds for updating the
ConfigurationOfSeaside30 challenging).

Questions:
Do we make Zinc the default server adapter?
Should we drop the Seaside control panel unless someone steps up to
create/maintain a version that works on Pharo 1.3, Pharo 1.4 and Lukas's CI
server?

Thoughts?

Nick