[Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.0.7

Nick Ager nick.ager at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 22:46:00 UTC 2012

Hi Dale,

I had some problems following the process - I initially used an image from
Lukas's build server - but AFAICT there is an incompatibility between
Lukas's version of OB and one the Metacello bootstraps itself with which
caused the UI to become unusable.  However I thought I'd recovered from
that issue - but clearly not.

I'm not sure where Seaside-FileSystem-pmm.27 came from. I've search my
local disk and can't find a version of it.

Apologies for making your like harder.

Nick