[Seaside-dev] Grease - set author initials?

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 23:19:01 UTC 2012

On 11/13/2012 02:58 PM, Julian Fitzell wrote:
> Hm... could exist if anyone wants it badly enough. Do all platforms even
> have that concept though?
>
> I'd always imagined that people would feel free to create extension
> packages (probably appropriately namespaced) for Grease that people
> could load as needed so that the core could be as small as possible.

I ended up just putting the code I posted to the list in the script
where I needed it. I'm glad I sent it to the list so I could google for
it when I'd forgotten how to do it in the future.

I don't think its necessary or advisable to add it to Grease and I don't
know if all platforms have that concept.  I agree about keeping the core
small.  So I'd say my issue is a non issue at this point.