[Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.1 release?

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 19:02:49 UTC 2012

I'd like to update the ConfigurationOfGrease and
ConfigurationOfSeaside30 on Squeaksource.com/Seaside31 to the attached
versions which just reference the most recent packages for both.  Should
I be added as a Seaside dev?

I set up a travisci.org test for the ConfigurationOfGrease here:

https://travis-ci.org/pdebruic/ConfigurationOfGrease

The github repo is here:
https://github.com/pdebruic/ConfigurationOfGrease

The Grease 'Slime Tests' fail on Pharo 1.4 so I've just set travisci to
load and run the Grease 'Core Tests' for now.  Right now the
ConfigurationOfGrease tests are running against all the platforms, and
ConfigurationOfSeaside30 is still just Pharo-1.3.