[Seaside-dev] Seaside Configuration in 2.0

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sun Apr 7 13:52:52 UTC 2013

I just moved the class extension of BlockContext>>renderOn: in Seaside-Pharo-Core package into another package (Seaside-Pharo-BlockContextCore) that gets loaded in all Squeak and Pharo1.x

Seaside 3.0.8 should be stable over all platforms. I will mark it as such asap.
Tobias: you already marked this as stable for Squeak, but do you mind checking that again because of the package refactoring and because Seaside-Slime was not consistent with its Test package (resulting in 1 failure).

The changes are only in the Seaside30 repository. I will move those to the Config in Seaside3.1 too so we can later publish the new Config.

On to Seaside 3.1... I have changes by Diego to integrate