[Seaside-dev] Seaside 3.0.8 + request for write access to 3.1 repo

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sun Apr 14 12:17:34 UTC 2013

I guess we can publish the Seaside bugfix-release 3.0.8:
- I tested it on Pharo1.4, Pharo2.0, GS2.4 with GLASS1.0-beta.9
- Tobias tested in on Squeak (4.4 I guess?)

The configuration for 3.0.8 was published in the Seaside30 repo.

I have a ready-to-publish merge from these changes into the configuration that resides in the Seaside31 repo. I think it's best to publish this one to the meta repository.

But I need write access to that repo....

Likewise, I can merge in and complete Diego's changes to make Seaside 3.1 loadable in Pharo2.0

Cheers
Johan