[Seaside-dev] ConfigurationOfSeaside30

Diego Lont diego.lont at delware.nl
Tue Apr 16 07:56:36 UTC 2013

Hi all, Hi Johan,

I tried loading the seaside30 version 3.0.8 into moose 4.8 by using:
	(ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project version: '3.0.8') load: 'OneClick'.
This resulted in a failure, since there was still some dependency on OB, and this could not be resolved, since OB is removed in Pharo 2.0 for the time being.

I fixed this by moving 'Seaside-Tools-OmniBrowser' in group 'OneClick' from squeakcommon to squeak + pharo 1.x. And since this package is too big for the list, anyone who wants it can mail me.

On squeaksource I am called del, so if someone could add me here, I will commit this version to the Seaside30 repository.

Cheers,
Diego