[Seaside-dev] Re: [Moose-dev] ConfigurationOfGlamourSeaside

Diego Lont diego.lont at delware.nl
Fri Apr 19 08:35:59 UTC 2013

On Apr 18, 2013, at 9:53 PM, stephane ducasse wrote:

> Gofer new
>    url: 'http://squeaksource.com/Seaside30';
>    package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside30';
>    load.
>
>  (ConfigurationOfSeaside30 project version: '3.0.8') load.

Stef,

I know Metacello sometimes spawns the error "Integer does not understand …", then retrying works. And when I use the current Pharo 2.0 release for Mac, then this loads just fine …

When I compare 3.0.7 with 3.0.8, then I see that in core group the following packages are removed:
	> 'Seaside-Tools-OmniBrowser' 'Zinc-Seaside' 'Comet-Core' 'Comet-Examples' ).
OB does not exist any more in Pharo 2.0.
The is some issue with Comet.
But the Zinc-Seaside probably should have stayed in Core …. so I changed this. Can you test if it now does what you expect it to do?

Diego