[Seaside-dev] Seaside-Rest and routing engine

Norbert Hartl norbert at hartl.name
Mon Jan 7 15:22:57 UTC 2013

Is there any reason the Seaside-REST-Core-Route needs to be in the Seaside-REST-Core package?. As far as I can see the routing is not dependent on seaside.
It would work as well if it uses GRError base class instead of WAError and GRObject instead of WAObject, right? I see the routing is useful even outside the scope of seaside. The Seaside-REST-Core-Handler package uses the Seaside-REST-Core-Route package. So, is there any reason not to make the routing independent?

thanks,

Norbert