[Seaside-dev] help with form

Juan smalltalker.marcelo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 20:04:37 UTC 2013

folks

My form is very simple ,its has one botton and when I press the
botton I want to render table results of query
but my knoledge of seaside framwork is weak.
this is my method

renderContentOn: html
html
form: [
 html text: 'id_user: '.
html textInput
callback: [ :value | self nroDoc: value ];
 value: nroDoc.
html submitButton
callback: [ "here i want to render table object"
                                             self call: (self
renderContentTableOn:  html) ];
value: 'Save' ] .

I'm doing something wrong because i have error.
MessageNotUnderstood: receiver of "openTag:attributes:closed:" is nil.

MessageNotUnderstood: receiver of "openTag:attributes:closed:" is nil.

Any sugestions are welcomed
best
jmdc