[Seaside-dev] Problem loading Pier and Seaside

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Fri Oct 4 05:30:43 UTC 2013

This is a rather strange error.
I am now getting that version 3.0.8 cannot be found for ConfigurationOfSeaside3

What I am seeing is that ConfigurationOfSeaside3 never gets loaded.
Metacello is not trying to find it in the repository that it was specified with in the jqwidgetbox spec.

It works with #load instead of #record, no?

Johan