[Seaside-dev] Problem loading Pier and Seaside

Diego Lont diego.lont at delware.nl
Fri Oct 4 07:46:17 UTC 2013

Hi Damien,

I think you found a bug in Metacello. I tried to analyze your configuration in the latest dev of Moose, and I first fetched your configuration, so I could look at the whole configuration. It did not give any errors. Also I got a decent reply on:
>> ((ConfigurationOfPierVoyage project version: #development) record:
>> 'ALL') loadDirective.

I did not try to load your configuration yet. But as far as I can see, everything looks fine. When I do not fetch the configuration first, the I get the error "no version found for …", as if it does not load everything.

Cheers,
Diego