Tobias Pape Das.Linux at gmx.de
Sun Oct 20 16:41:26 UTC 2013

On 20.10.2013, at 18:12, Johan Brichau <johan at inceptive.be> wrote:

>> Where are they used in bootstrap?
>
> For icon glyphs, but in 2.3.2 apparently and not anymore in 3.0.0

Ok, I was afraid they did that for more than icons.

When I added Icon support to TWBS, I decided against the I tag:

*twitter-bootstrap-seaside
WACanvas>>twbsIcon: aString
	"
	Note: Twitter Bootstrap recommends <i>, which is semantically incorrect.
	As the actual tag does not matter at all, we use the more applicable <span>.
	"
	self span
		class: ('icon-' copyWithAll: aString)

The “new” meanings for b, i, and s probably can go to a HTML5 package?
What would be the “long”, correct names for them (cf, paragraph/p)?

Best
	-Tobias