[Seaside-dev] self shouldnt: [ whatever ] raise: Error.

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Tue Oct 22 07:29:24 UTC 2013

So...

Apart from that, it is safe to actually remove the assertions and count on the error being thrown to mark the test as an (erroneous) failure.
I've got the changes pending for commit... or do we want to raise this issue?

Next, it seems we will need to duplicate and adapt the Seaside-Core-Pharo20-Tests to Seaside-Core-Pharo30-Tests because of a deprecation of #ensureFile to #ensureCreateFile. Since probably more changes are coming anyway, I guess it's something we need to do.

Johan