[Seaside-dev] self shouldnt: [ whatever ] raise: Error.

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 05:39:40 UTC 2013

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Johan Brichau <johan at inceptive.be> wrote:
> So...
>
> Apart from that, it is safe to actually remove the assertions and count on the error being thrown to mark the test as an (erroneous) failure.
> I've got the changes pending for commit... or do we want to raise this issue?

I'm torn between introducing WATestCate (with a work around for this)
and dropping support for Pharo 3.0 altogether. I'm not willing to
sacrifice fidelity on other platforms for this and we're quickly
approaching the point where we spend more time keeping Seaside running
on the latest Pharo an actually improving Seaside.