[Seaside-dev] supported squeak/pharo/gemstone versions?

Paul DeBruicker pdebruic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 13:54:48 UTC 2013

The Pharo specific portions of Grease aren't being loaded, so the load fails when #greaseInteger is sent to a Character. If its only in my machine that's fine and an even so it is likely an easy fix.

But I do want to set this up. Both so we have some sight into what's working and not and also to define what we're currently supporting.

The Inria CI right now it has has Pharo 2&3. I haven't checked into running older Pharo versions or squeak/gemstone on their infrastructure. But I will today.