[Seaside-dev] 3.0.9 now stable version

Diego Lont diego.lont at delware.nl
Mon Sep 16 07:42:02 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I saw that Johan and Philippe, and probably some more as ESUG worked hard in the ESUG sprint. The build is now entirely green. I fixed some minor things:
	- There was a problem in the configuration of 3.1.0-baseline, where it still used some OB. I moved this to a group for Squeak + Pharo1.x. This caused some downstream projects to be red also, they are now back to green.
	- I modified the stable version to 3.0.9. Maybe we can even promote 3.1.0 to stable, I do not know.
	- I modified the build server to build the versions "stable" "development" and "bleeding edge".

Thanks for the good work!

Cheers,
Diego