[Seaside-dev] Seaside Continuous Integration on ci.inria.fr

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 09:20:11 UTC 2013

Hi

This is a short write up on the state of Seaside on ci.inria.fr.

After a week of work we have Metacello based builds running green at
ci.inria.fr.

Grease 1.0 and 1.1 are green on both Pharo 2.0 and 3.0 [1]. Updating
Pier 3 to use the latest Grease 1.0 should fix the Pier 3 build.

For Seaside 3.x we load the Metacello group 'CI' and run the tests in
the packages matching the following regex
((Seaside)|(Comet)|(Javascript)|(RSS)|(JQuery)|(Prototype)|(Scriptaculous))-.*.
Currently we have no way of running SLint/Slime and fake Checkstyle
like in [3]. If anybody knows how to do with please let us know. There
are still some issues with file library in Pharo 3.0 and Seaside 3.0.
They are only fixed in Seaside 3.1.

Please try to keep the build green, otherwise we'll get spammed with emails.

Currently we keep all the build (5GB already). Do we really need this?

 [1] https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/Grease/
 [2] https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/Seaside/
 [3] http://jenkins.lukas-renggli.ch/view/Seaside%203.1/job/Seaside%203.1/