[Seaside-dev] Smalltalkhub Seaside team error

Diego Lont diego.lont at delware.nl
Mon Sep 30 07:19:28 UTC 2013

Yes,

something is seriously wrong with the seaside pages. I can only get a listing of the Seaside monticello packages, but I cannot access Seaside through the "normal" interface.

The page: http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~Seaside/Seaside30 shows a debugger!

So who can we ask to take a look at this?

Cheers,
Diego