[Seaside-dev] Configurations, changes and releases

John O'Keefe wembley at instantiations.com
Tue Aug 12 10:37:02 UTC 2014

I will be there. I am also very interested in the discussion of stable
versions since it is quite frustrating to us and our customers for us to
say "VA Smalltalk Vy.y provides Seaside Vx.x" and then find out that Vx.x
has changed after our porting (and after being declared 'stable') and so
our claim is incorrect.

John O'Keefe [|], CTO/Principal Smalltalk Architect, Instantiations Inc.
Skype: john_okeefe2     Mobile:  +1 919 417-3181 (Business hours USA
Eastern Time zone (GMT -5))
john_okeefe at instantiations.com
http://www.instantiations.com
*VA Smalltalk...Onward and Upward!*