[Seaside-dev] WABrowser with ST syntax highlighting

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Wed Aug 13 13:07:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

back in 2012 I created an extension to use CodeMirror with WABrowser
so Smalltalk Syntax highlighting could be used in the web.

I now added the updated code directly to "Seaside-Pharo-Development"
package in smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/Seaside31/main

Only the files from code mirror are used that are necessary to
do Smalltalk syntax highlighting (to not bloat the package too much)

Bye
T.

Name: Seaside-Pharo-Development-TorstenBergmann.68