[Seaside-dev] builds for pharo 4?

Esteban Lorenzano estebanlm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 12:50:40 UTC 2014

The concepts “stable” and “Pharo 4” are incompatibles right now :)
Even if now is not really divergent from Pharo 3 (and I think is working very stable), is a development version… even worst, is not even an alpha.
And it will be like that during some months… I wouldn’t bet on his stability for now.

cheers,
Esteban