[Seaside-dev] builds for pharo 4?

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at stfx.eu
Tue Jun 10 13:45:28 UTC 2014

On 10 Jun 2014, at 15:40, Philippe Marschall <philippe.marschall at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 10, 2014 at 2:50 PM, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com> wrote:
>> The concepts “stable” and “Pharo 4” are incompatibles right now :)
>> Even if now is not really divergent from Pharo 3 (and I think is working very stable), is a development version… even worst, is not even an alpha.
>> And it will be like that during some months… I wouldn’t bet on his stability for now.
>
> Is there a way I don't get failure emails for Pharo 4 other than
> setting up a rule in my user agent?

It is very useful to have continuous Seaside builds to ensure future compatibility. But right now, because Pharo 4 is just starting its evolution, it is way too early to take the failures very seriously. Hence, sending so many mails around is too much. I would vote for keeping the CI jobs, but sending less or no notifications for those based on 4.0.

Sven