[Seaside-dev] Pier 3 image editor fails with MNU: JQTabs>>onSelect:

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Mon Jun 16 20:41:37 UTC 2014

On 16 Jun 2014, at 09:54, Diego Lont <diego.lont at delware.nl> wrote:

> I did not know that. So this means, we need a different fix for the problem in the Pier site.

Yes, you need to update to jQuery 1.11 or 2.1.0 and jQuery-UI 1.10
The jQuery site has very good documentation on all that. I merely updated the Seaside bindings to reflect the changed API.

Would it help if we make separate jQuery groups in the configuration so you choose which version to load?
That might make it easier to get the Seaside upgrades without pulling in the changed jQuery bindings.

Johan