[Seaside-dev] Sprint at ESUG

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 12:57:21 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 2:10 PM, Julian Fitzell <jfitzell at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any idea what you want to work on? I don't feel very involved these days but
> Cambridge is so close I think I'll make an effort to come up. It would be
> nice to have a bit of a project to dig into...

Ideas, yes. Keep in mind that they are just ideas.
What we have traditionally done:
- work on ports
- work on the configuration
- help "newbies" with bite site bugs
- do whatever comes up during the conference (eg. Spec based control
panel or the Pharo CI server)
More concretely for this year (at some time during ESUG) things that
are on my personal todo list
- open 3.2 and merge the new cache
- I'm sure Dale (and Johan?) will try to convince me of git again :-)
- I have some security related filters and session id generators that
I haven't finished