[Seaside-dev] versioning

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Mon Mar 17 16:48:06 UTC 2014

In any case, I also want to suggest to release version 3.1.1 by the end of the month.

There are a good number of bugfixes and improvements [1], the jQuery binding got upgraded and the Gemstone port has just a few dangling items I can probably fix by then.

Philippe, I think it would be good to also have the 'change' to JSON canvas in there [2]. What do you think?
I have been writing a number of integrations that use the new JSON canvas and I think the 'new' behaviour is definitely more appropriate. I also believe it's backwards compatible but I will check and let you know.

[1] https://code.google.com/p/seaside/wiki/Seaside311Changelog
[2] http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/seaside/2014-February/030622.html

Johan