[Seaside-dev] Magritte versions

Diego Lont diego.lont at delware.nl
Wed May 21 13:44:46 UTC 2014

Hi Esteban,

On 21 May 2014, at 15:21, Esteban Lorenzano <estebanlm at gmail.com> wrote:

> I made it because 3.1.3 does not loads in Pharo 3 and I needed it. It changes some RectangleMorph dependencies and I do not remember what more.
> I said it in the list when I did it (like 3 months ago, I do not remember).
> Please, if you are going to remove it, give me a valid configuration that I can use instead.
>
> Esteban

Then I must have missed this mail, sorry for this. I searched my mail on 3.2 and could not find anything.

I included the latest Morph version in 3.1.4 (copied it from 3.2). This version is blessed development so can still be changed. Does this version work for you? And do you think we should make this the released version and open 3.1.5 for development?

Cheers,
Diego