[Seaside-dev] Re: WAAdmin clearConfigurationCaches not working

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Mon Sep 1 18:07:43 UTC 2014

I will take a look tomorrow if I can find anything.
It has annoyed me frequently too but I got used to "bike around it" :)

I have a couple of other loose ends to fix before I would release 3.2 (ie jquery) but it will not be long.

I have defined 3.1.2 in the meantime but mind we have the failing WABrowser test.

Johan

Sent from my iPad (oh yes, still waiting for my new laptop)