[Seaside-dev] Fixing 3.1.3

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 11:30:00 UTC 2014

On Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 12:00 PM, Johan Brichau <johan at inceptive.be> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As you notice from the CI emails, I’m trying to finish up 3.1.3 for tagging it as the release31.
>
> We’ve got the WABrowser test failing in Pharo2.0, which actually is a DNU is the WANautilusBrowser itself (aka a Pharo20 bug). Given that this is a test of the browser-based development tools examples, I propose just marking it as an expected failure in Pharo2.0.

Or we could, you know, just fix it. Currently only 30,development is
still failing and I don't know why. I did

Gofer new
    url:'http://www.smalltalkhub.com/mc/Seaside/MetacelloConfigurations/main';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfSeaside3';
    load.
((Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfSeaside3) project version:
#'development') load: 'Development Tests'.

In a Pharo 3 image and it works for me.