[Seaside-dev] Twitter Bootstrap examples interfering with WAExampleBrowser

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sat Sep 13 08:45:46 UTC 2014

hi Phil,

Thanks for reporting the issue.
Your fix literally filters out the TBS examples, which I want to improve on a little and rather rest for ‘Seaside only’ classes.

I think only including the classes prefixed with WA might be a better solution but Philippe maybe has a better understanding of the history of the naming convention that was chosen for examples.
Philippe?

Johan