[Seaside-dev] WAAdmin clearConfigurationCaches not working

Philippe Marschall philippe.marschall at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 17:25:24 UTC 2014

On Sat, Sep 13, 2014 at 2:21 PM, Johan Brichau <johan at inceptive.be> wrote:

> On 02 Sep 2014, at 08:22, Philippe Marschall <philippe.marschall at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Sep 1, 2014 at 8:07 PM, Johan Brichau <johan at inceptive.be> wrote:
>>> I will take a look tomorrow if I can find anything.
>>> It has annoyed me frequently too but I got used to "bike around it" :)
>>>
>>> I have a couple of other loose ends to fix before I would release 3.2 (ie jquery) but it will not be long.
>>>
>>> I have defined 3.1.2 in the meantime but mind we have the failing WABrowser test.
>>
>> Just committed something that hopefully fixes this.
>
> Trying to catch up… which change was that?

Seaside-Pharo-Development-pmm.84: Make WANautilusBrowser >>
#contents:notifying: answer a boolean.

But that still didn't make it work, so a few days later I fixed
(Seaside-Pharo-Development-pmm.85):
 - AllProtocol defaultName answers something funny in Pharo 2.0 so don't use it
 - aClass organization categories contains the all category only in
Pharo 3.0+ so add it if it's not there
 - ProtocolOrganizer has to be acquired in a special way on Pharo 2.0

The code now looks very similar to my C11 atomics code.

#if !defined
#define
#endif

I am not making this up.