[Seaside-dev] Seaside-FileSystem in Seaside 3.2 ?

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Sat Sep 27 18:03:12 UTC 2014

The Seaside-FileSystem package currently resides in the Seaside30LGPL repository.
What exactly is the reason for applying the LGPL license to this package?

In addition, it depends on Sport but I now refactored it so it adds platform-specific extensions to the Grease Platform class.
In Pharo3+, this means we can drop the loading of the FileSystem-Legacy package (which is dragged in by Sport).
It also means every platform should be able to implement the platform-specific parts.

Since I still find this package the easiest for serving external js and css files in development, I would want to include with Seaside 3.2 in the same repository.
That would also mean all authors (Philippe, Julian and Lukas) have to agree with the relicensing to MIT.

Opinions?

Johan