[Seaside-dev] Migration to github

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Thu Mar 26 10:05:58 UTC 2015

As I said, step 1 was easy… the real work only starts now.

> - I can't find the wiki
this one is in the wiki branch, I found instructions for moving them to github wiki [1]

> - milestones don't map to GitHub milestones
that’s sad indeed :(

> - there is no mapping from GoogleCode to GitHub users

that’s some info we loose, indeed, but were you really expecting that?

The export is just about not loosing the info.
imho, this is also the time to sort out the issues we still want to keep tracking

[1] https://code.google.com/p/support-tools/wiki/GitHubExporterFAQ#Where_did_my_Google_Code_wikis_go? <https://code.google.com/p/support-tools/wiki/GitHubExporterFAQ#Where_did_my_Google_Code_wikis_go?>