[Seaside-dev] Migration to github

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Mon May 25 14:19:55 UTC 2015

In finally did it the other way around: I renamed the existing Seaside project on github to Seaside-old and renamed the google-code-export project to become the Seaside project.
In that way, the issues list remains as it was exported from Google code.
I also made a Grease project on github.

All is on
https://github.com/SeasideSt <https://github.com/SeasideSt>

I also edited those parts of the website necessary to redirect people to the github issue tracker.

What remains to be done:
- adapt the ‘make a release’ instructions
- cleanup the wiki

Mind that the github projects are mirroring the code from the smalltalkhub repositories only (for now).