[Seaside-dev] Release 3.2.0

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Tue Aug 23 09:26:26 UTC 2016

I noticed I did update the page a while ago: https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside/wiki/Contributing <https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside/wiki/Contributing>
Maybe you should try to go ahead and work with git and see where it needs more explaining?

I created a develop branch on the github repo and copied in all latest changes from smalltalkhub.
The script I use for that is on ConfigurationOfSeaside3>>copyMczFromSmalltalkhubToFileTree:

In the future, metadata-less filetree would be a good idea but I have not tried it yet.

too bad I cannot be there :(

cheers
Johan