[Seaside-dev] Re: [Pharo-users] Seaside not installing

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Fri Sep 16 06:48:40 UTC 2016

> I created a new package specific for Pharo (5.0) based on the latest
> from SqueakSource, and commited it in SmalltalkHub.

Thanks a lot for that work!

> To start with baseline320security: was defining a group named "Tests",
> which I think was a misnomer considering how other special group of
> packages were named, so I renamed it to "Security Tests”.

You are right that this will cause issues when loading ‘Tests’ on Windows, so splitting it into a separate group seems like the right thing to do.

Just a remark: you updated version320SqueakCommon method, but really we need to create a new version.
The Seaside-Core package in that version now upgrades it in all 3.2.x versions.
I made the changes and commit a new configuration.

I’ll check now what needs to happen to fix a new version.

Johan