[Seaside-dev] Configurable current request context variable

Max Leske maxleske at gmail.com
Wed May 17 04:21:55 UTC 2017

> On 16 May 2017, at 22:24, Esteban A. Maringolo <emaringolo at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hi Philippe,
>>
>> I’ve created an implementation, trying to do what you suggest; these are the changes:
>>
>> - removed WADynamicVariable
>> - added GRDynamicVariable to Grease-Core

Sorry, this should have been Grease-Pharo30-Core.

>> - subclasses of WADynamicVariable now inherit from GRDynamicVariable
>> - test cases for WADynamicVariable moved to Grease-Tests-Core (not sure about this. The tests should be the same for all platforms but Grease-Core does not contain GRDynamicVariable…)
>
> Great! Thank you Max.
>
> Is Grease-*Dialect*-Core (e.g. Grease-Pharo-Core) a prerequisite of Grease-Core?

No, the other way around, according to the configuration.

>> I don’t have write permissions on STHub, so I’m attaching the patches below.
>
> As expected, the file didn't make it to the attachments of the mail :)

Especially because I forgot to attach them… :p

Here’s the link to a zip archive with the patch: https://www.dropbox.com/s/pgd6k12mwh92s06/GRDynamicVariable_patch.zip?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/s/pgd6k12mwh92s06/GRDynamicVariable_patch.zip?dl=0>.

Cheers,
Max